O Outlaw27 Poster Joined Feb 15, 2014 Messages 245 Apr 1, 2014 #1 Well sadly my Vertigo has once again come back worse then ever so I'll probably be gone for a bit. I hope to get well soon so I can comeback and play!!! Till then have fun everyone!!!
Well sadly my Vertigo has once again come back worse then ever so I'll probably be gone for a bit. I hope to get well soon so I can comeback and play!!! Till then have fun everyone!!!
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Apr 2, 2014 #2 Rest, No point in rushing back We will be waiting (taking that this is not an april fools joke)
J Jack Famous Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 543 Apr 2, 2014 #3 If you feel the need to play still you can always be engie and go afk with your guns up. I hope your vertigo goes away, get well soon m8.
If you feel the need to play still you can always be engie and go afk with your guns up. I hope your vertigo goes away, get well soon m8.
Clavietika Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 353 Apr 2, 2014 #4 Feel better soon, we'll be here when you get back.
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Apr 2, 2014 #5 Aww that's no good. Feel better. We aren't going anywhere. And let me know if you need anything I can help with. You know how to reach me.
Aww that's no good. Feel better. We aren't going anywhere. And let me know if you need anything I can help with. You know how to reach me.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Apr 2, 2014 #7 Take care, man! Vertigo doesn't sound fun
S Silligan Active Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 308 Apr 2, 2014 #8 Get well soon and come back I'll play in COD for you!....wait....this is TF2 .-.
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Apr 4, 2014 #10 Breaks suck. But any time you feel well enough to pop in, do! We'd be happy to have you back anytime soon.
Breaks suck. But any time you feel well enough to pop in, do! We'd be happy to have you back anytime soon.