VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

Do you think Paras should be removed from Dust2?

  • Yes.

    Points: 26 37.7%
  • No.

    Points: 43 62.3%

  • Total voters
    69
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact an admin.


Not how you diffuse a situation or make your opinion any more valid.


skill will be a more deciding factor in engagements than what rifle/machine gun you use unless you are gimping yourself with a smg bar the p90.




They're free to voice their opinions if they make an account. =(e)= members already have one, so I don't see why they would be disallowed here.

Not that they are "disallowed" Just that most don't like getting invested in groups/communities. And as for me snapping, well, just got tired of Rainbows crap!
 
Not that they are "disallowed" Just that most don't like getting invested in groups/communities. And as for me snapping, well, just got tired of Rainbows crap!

It takes but a few minutes to make an account; this is hardly an investment. If they care about the outcome, then there should be absolutely no reason to pass on the opportunity to voice an opinion.

I am curious to know how many people voted without reading the actual poll question like I did, and instead assumed that the poll would reflect the title.
 
It takes but a few minutes to make an account; this is hardly an investment. If they care about the outcome, then there should be absolutely no reason to pass on the opportunity to voice an opinion.

I am curious to know how many people voted without reading the actual poll question like I did, and instead assumed that the poll would reflect the title.

Who knows/? But to be honest I never wanted the para to be gone, just reduced in number! But I guess that's asking too much!!!! Enjoy 80% para fight server.
 
Enjoy 80% para fight server.
It's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. Not like it matters, somebody isn't going to kill you simply because they have a para.
Done arguing with you though, it seems you've already made up your mind and just wish to trash-talk the para, when killing or getting killed comes down to more than just "he had a para and I didn't."
 
Last edited:
Keep them. I have no idea what is wrong about them, hardly anyone uses it on Dust2, anyway, at least when I'm on. If anything, we would suffer from losing pubs and regulars rather than benefit from people taking refuge on Dust2 after raging about constantly getting killed by PARA on some other server.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top