Product of curiosity

Don't come back Tomain. I'm having a golly fun filled time weeping onto my cat since you left us forever. Baaaaaaaah >.<

We miss you come home pls. :chair:
 
Hahahah this is great! Tell Tomain if he would come back to the wacky world of hats I might manage to stop playing Diabo for fifteen minutes :P

This is so true, or tell him to get diablo

Ps Sanctified its Diablo not diabo





Well, I've never actually seen Tomain in game, so I'm actually wondering if he hasn't been fictitious this entire time...


same here haha




Tomain, how can you be so mean? :(

We do miss you! Just cause we aren't crying openly doesn't mean we don't. It's always fun to play with you.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

I invited a couple days ago kazoo so it's either goons be your fault or his fault from now on

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top