Speaking of school, this is the time of year when BIG papers and BIG projects are due or close to being due. But don't worry, summer is almost here and that's when everyone will go nuts.
Speaking of school, this is the time of year when BIG papers and BIG projects are due or close to being due. But don't worry, summer is almost here and that's when everyone will go nuts.
Speaking of school, this is the time of year when BIG papers and BIG projects are due or close to being due. But don't worry, summer is almost here and that's when everyone will go nuts.
I go by quarter system but taking 21 units is kicking my butt already. Plus work. Time to play come during the summer!Nailed it. I've got lots of school work, especially with finals and scheduling happening and coming up. So I can only assume its the same for others
I think some people are just giving HS a long moment of silence.
Speaking of school, this is the time of year when BIG papers and BIG projects are due or close to being due. But don't worry, summer is almost here and that's when everyone will go nuts.