Important (Future) Information

C7R35

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
2,574
Hello everyone.

So, I've been trying to wait until a few weeks before this 'event' that's coming up, but I guess it's better I notify you guys now to get prepared.

Anyway, many of you guys know that I am enlisted in the Nevada Army National Guard. In about ~75 days from today I will be shipped to Georgia for training which will last minimum 37 weeks, 4 days long. This training starts on June 23rd and goes until late March, maybe early April of 2015 if needed. Now, during this time I will not be able to go on the forums unless I am given the opportunity so, when the time comes, I'll be putting many of my duties here at eGO on hold.

Until then, I will be spending most of my time here on the forums writing out articles for the News Team and the Newsletter Team, processing PSC applications, chilling with my friends in the NME and CS Bros, and so on.

75 days may seem like a long time, but that's exactly what I said when I enlisted last year. Time flies fast.

Another thing I wanted to talk about; my squad leaders and platoon SGTs made an announcement that a deployment overseas is very possible in the coming months, meaning after my training I could be sent out if anything happens. With all the heat arising overseas, it's almost inevitable a war will begin somewhere, somehow, and, knowing America, we will get involved. If this does happen, I should be able to let y'all know, but that's not for another 5-6 months so... no worries.

Just wanted to throw that announcement out there. Didn't want to wait until the last minute to surprise everyone..

Cheeeerrss!~
-flame

P.S. If I do get deployed to fight, on my last night before deployment we should open the event server and bring de_highschool in. For the memories ♥
 
I'll try! During training nothing will happen.

But idk about being deployed. Scary stuff.
 
Be careful while your gone and don't go getting in trouble on the weekends (i've heard stories)

and if you go overseas be careful and watch your step i would like you back in one peice as you have become a freind of mine
 
Yo, since the day you've told me, I've been dreading it. You'll be gone by the time I'm done with school and can be on CS all the time. QQ man. I'll miss you and be safe! I'll hit you up to talk as much as I can before you leave :)
 
^_^ I'm sure nothing bad will happen. With the kind of gear and training we get nowadays we're pretty secure when it comes to getting in a firefight.

Of course that doesn't mean things won't happen at all. War isn't pretty. I'm just hoping America doesn't get its hands dirty this time.
 

[Insert artillery callsign] this is Bravo 3-4 we need air support on grid [insert coordinates to Ric's house], how copy?

I have no idea what my little group's call sign is since we haven't been deployed yet so yea idk.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
 
Don't you have to be 18 to be in the national guard??

You can enlist when you are 17. They allow you to take basic and what not during the summer between senior year of highschool and college if you are going (I believe it can even be inbetween junior and senior year).
 
it's almost inevitable a war will begin somewhere, somehow, and, knowing America, we will get involved.

LMAO. So true it hurts! It seems someone out there needs some democracy!

Dude I really hope you don't have to fight anywhere, cuz killing people its a horrible thing I think.

In the mean time, train yourself to be a green beret, rambo-ish, deathly mother rawrawr commando, and come back safely!

Hope to see ya soon
 
Deployment sucks :/ Anyways, good journeys to you because luck is for idiots.

Show them what you can do and prove them that playing CS:S might have done something else besides teaching you to bhop
 
You can enlist when you are 17. They allow you to take basic and what not during the summer between senior year of highschool and college if you are going (I believe it can even be inbetween junior and senior year).

Ohh.... they really start people off early then.

In the mean time, train yourself to be a green beret, rambo-ish, deathly mother rawrawr commando, and come back safely!

Hope to see ya soon

^
 

Latest posts

Back
Top