- Joined
- Mar 25, 2010
- Messages
- 2,955
Or at least, it feels like it. It's been years since I actually sat down and played anything for more than an hour or went on vent and talked to people. I took a break from gaming after a friend of mine passed away, but I'm starting to get interested again.
I would love to make some new friends, people to hang out with on team speak or play with in game, whatever.
A little about me: I'm a 24 year old software engineer. I finally finished school so I don't have a whole lot going on now, just work and married life. I like the outdoors, especially cycling and hiking. I haven't got to do much of that for the last year because I got extremely sick and needed surgery. I'm mostly recovered now so I'm ready to get back into doing the things I love, video games included. (I couldn't sit up for very long before.)
On the weekends I'm usually outside enjoying the sunshine, so evenings are my favorite times to play games. I'm mostly into first person shooters, but it's been ages since I bought a new game so I'm willing to give anything a try once I get some money
Anyway, if you see me on team speak, don't be afraid to say hello
Cheers,
Modus
I would love to make some new friends, people to hang out with on team speak or play with in game, whatever.
A little about me: I'm a 24 year old software engineer. I finally finished school so I don't have a whole lot going on now, just work and married life. I like the outdoors, especially cycling and hiking. I haven't got to do much of that for the last year because I got extremely sick and needed surgery. I'm mostly recovered now so I'm ready to get back into doing the things I love, video games included. (I couldn't sit up for very long before.)
On the weekends I'm usually outside enjoying the sunshine, so evenings are my favorite times to play games. I'm mostly into first person shooters, but it's been ages since I bought a new game so I'm willing to give anything a try once I get some money

Anyway, if you see me on team speak, don't be afraid to say hello

Cheers,
Modus







Sadly ESO is not as cost effective as Planetside 2. I personally can't say anything else is good since I probably haven't played it but I'm sure plenty of people will have an opinion on whats fun and whats not as fun.















I've been unpacking all my things and setting up my desk and getting ready for my new job tomorrow morning.


