what would you do

armypoilce

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
3,585
If there was no eGO or if you did not find someone to recrute you what would you do
 
I would probably check out forums and community anyways especially if i enjoined the people and servers

but that's just me \and thank god someone did invite me cause I LOVE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I would change my name and move to Kyrgyzstan. Then I would probably meet a nice polish lady and we would go on a few dates. We would consider marriage, but right now it's just fun to live in the moment. After a few years, I would grow bored and start building a prototype suit that I could use to thwart crime.....I think I would call myself "Aluminum guy," since Iron Man is already taken.

In all seriousness, I would probably be stuck playing old call of duty games in servers that had no rules. Eventually I would probably stop playing PC games due to the lack of admins.

Thanks eGO!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top