[Friday] Meet n Greet!

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
o4y6.png


Good evening everyone

It's that time of the month again! Time for another Meet n Greet!
For every new member reading this, this event gives you the chance to meet your fellow members and learn a few things about them! If you don't know what to say, don't worry. My co-host Kazoo and I will be more than happy to tell you what you can say for this Meet n Greet. It will be a special one.

Notice: e's have top priority to this event and will be able to join the server before the event starts, at 6:50 CT. At 7:00 CT, eG's and eGO's will be able to join. Do your best to arrive on time!
Request: Kazoo and I ask that upon entering the server you join the BLU team (unless you are leadership or a Recruitment Host). After you have been introduced, you can switch over to RED.
For our admins, please enter the server WITHOUT tags. After you have connected you may put your tag back on.
We will explain the rules of the event at the start!

When: April 18
Where: TF2 Event Server
Time: 7CT/8ET - 9CT/10ET
Password: hello​
 
Oh crap... actually Soupy has a good point.. It's good friday, my parents are probably doing something >_>
Oh crap, I'll have to get back to you guys!
 
Soupy and Undercover, how long will those nightly Good Friday services last- because usually these meet n greet events run for awhile.
 
Soupy and Undercover, how long will those nightly Good Friday services last- because usually these meet n greet events run for awhile.


So the service is at 10 am. And we are doing something in the afternoon. But i will probably be free during that time (99% relieved). I'm not letting the RH team down ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Is like... my church the only church that doesn't do anything for good friday? I can't remember if we do anything ._.
 
love being agnostic.

I might be there or I might be visiting family before I leave the west coast.
 
Is like... my church the only church that doesn't do anything for good friday? I can't remember if we do anything ._.
Nope.

In fact, in all the years of my parents being missionaries and pastors I've never once been to a Good Friday service. Why waste a perfectly good friday morning?

(No pun intended)

I do, however, have my Grandmother's birthday on Good Friday. So I won't be able to make it.
 
Nope.

In fact, in all the years of my parents being missionaries and pastors I've never once been to a Good Friday service. Why waste a perfectly good friday morning?

(No pun intended)

I do, however, have my Grandmother's birthday on Good Friday. So I won't be able to make it.

Yes spend time with Grandma, better than being with online gamers
 
Is like... my church the only church that doesn't do anything for good friday? I can't remember if we do anything ._.

Well they should lol :P It's a very important service. Anyways Storm forgot to say that there WILL be cake and that There will be an explosion just for sanctified so he can enjoy this event even more ;)
 
Well they should lol :P It's a very important service. Anyways Storm forgot to say that there WILL be cake and that There will be an explosion just for sanctified so he can enjoy this event even more ;)

Uh no the cake is for my parent's 25th anniversary... I'm not even allowed the cake...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top