Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Apr 16, 2014 #1 I got a free copy of CSGO. I'm giving it away to the first person who posts here, that doesn't already have CSGO.
I got a free copy of CSGO. I'm giving it away to the first person who posts here, that doesn't already have CSGO.
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Apr 16, 2014 #3 ill claim it for one of my rl friends pl0xorz
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Apr 16, 2014 #5 Oh em gee! Please gimmeh!
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Apr 16, 2014 #6 It's all yours racing, congratz!
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Apr 16, 2014 #7 This contest was rigged
R racing88 Thread Thumper Joined Oct 1, 2010 Messages 1,023 Apr 16, 2014 #8 Cheezyshooter said: It's all yours racing, congratz! Click to expand... yay i win
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Apr 17, 2014 #9 Nice of you to give away CSGO !
T TheJollyRoger Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 3,357 Apr 19, 2014 #10 DON"T DO IT RACING! You will be sucked into the whirlpool of destruction and doom! D: Yes, I don't like CS:GO that much. Well, good luck and have fun anyways. One word of advice: just don't play competitive until you are decent in pub servers and on deathmatch.
DON"T DO IT RACING! You will be sucked into the whirlpool of destruction and doom! D: Yes, I don't like CS:GO that much. Well, good luck and have fun anyways. One word of advice: just don't play competitive until you are decent in pub servers and on deathmatch.