After seven, three months from being eight year... My fiance left me. She went through everything with me being deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq. Through her losing our baby.
Then come this last Tuesday, when I got home from work, I found my belongings outside in the rain. She open the door, said she had never loved me, cared about me nothing. She wished I had died. Besides that I lost a job I had been at for over two years. Yes, I was also starting a second job since I was no longer in the Corps, but still. Losing my home, my fiance, a job. It's all too much for me anymore. While overseas I had lost a good friend of mine to a mistake I had ultimately caused. Nearing that date, I always get a little depressed and she used it against me while doing all of this. So, I honestly haven't the motivation for anything anymore.