What's up?

FlyingWaffle

Forum Fiend
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
741
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could inform me of majour events that have happened in the past year or so, both within the game and forums.

Also, when is the next basic admin training?
 
Wize went to CS.
Poor Man sold all of his items.
More to be added when I remember.
 
Kazoo is on hiatus until May 13. Jhnsn won TF2 division member of the year. We added an unsuccessful instagib server that we're in the process of deciding what to do with it. We took random Crits off Valve Maps.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
GMod Division has happened. Oh and cats and hats have happaned as well. No new weapons though

GMod is in the testing phase within the OP:X division.

Valve Maps is now a no-crit no-spread server. 2Fort is now fast-respawn. We are currently in the process of transforming our newest and most unpopular server, Instagib (Quakelive plug-in), into something else. So far, Black Mesa is the most voted for option.

And the next BAT is in 8 hours, actually XD : http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263015
 
GMod is in the testing phase within the OP:X division.

Valve Maps is now a no-crit no-spread server. 2Fort is now fast-respawn. We are currently in the process of transforming our newest and most unpopular server, Instagib (Quakelive plug-in), into something else. So far, Black Mesa is the most voted for option.

And the next BAT is in 8 hours, actually XD : http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263015

Oh gosh, GMod ... interesting. Hurray for no-crit no-spread! :D
Fast respawn on 2Fort? sounds like hell.

And really? Black Mesa? Why is that even an option? I remember last year, when there were riots on the streets because everyone wanted Black Mesa back (except me, of course). Then they got Black Mesa, and no one played on it...
 
Hm... I actually am starting to think I have seen you in the forums before this thread, which is weird, because I don't know anyone who comes back.
 
Hm... I actually am starting to think I have seen you in the forums before this thread, which is weird, because I don't know anyone who comes back.

Nah, you don't know me. Te only one here who knows me is Idol. Even Idol doesn't know me. Right hats?
 
I know no one. And Waffle isn't really back. If he were back he would have said so, and then we'd be asking about his laptop.
 
Uh. Lots o leadership changes, gmod and cod are back.
I joined TF2 division and stuff.
 
Absolutely nothing has changed.
Have something cute
mio__s_moe_transformation_by_leohara-d4odbxg.gif
 
I know who you are.

You're that guy who started this whole laptop thing.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top