- Joined
- Jan 1, 2008
- Messages
- 257
[quote1201887000=Fippy Squirrel]
[quote1201882343=Dλrw!N]
Killface? Hehe ^^
[/quote1201882343]
My wife and I were really into Frisky Dingo for a while, and figured that our new kitten (who ended up getting named Persephone), was so fierce with the other five cats and the dog that she needed a fierce nickname.
Hence ... Killface. Although, we did pronounce it as thought it were French, so it was closer to Kill-FAH-CHAY.
[/quote1201887000]
What a story! ;D Well, names are names I guess and I like yours! ^^
[quote1201882343=Dλrw!N]
Killface? Hehe ^^
[/quote1201882343]
My wife and I were really into Frisky Dingo for a while, and figured that our new kitten (who ended up getting named Persephone), was so fierce with the other five cats and the dog that she needed a fierce nickname.
Hence ... Killface. Although, we did pronounce it as thought it were French, so it was closer to Kill-FAH-CHAY.
[/quote1201887000]
What a story! ;D Well, names are names I guess and I like yours! ^^








lolz ^^
