I'm gonna get a kitten!

[quote1201887000=Fippy Squirrel]
[quote1201882343=Dλrw!N]
Killface? Hehe ^^
[/quote1201882343]
My wife and I were really into Frisky Dingo for a while, and figured that our new kitten (who ended up getting named Persephone), was so fierce with the other five cats and the dog that she needed a fierce nickname.

FriskyDingoKillface.JPGcommand%20GetPreview&library%20Photo+Archive&RecID%201126764&Filename%20FriskyDingoKillface.jpg


Hence ... Killface. Although, we did pronounce it as thought it were French, so it was closer to Kill-FAH-CHAY.
[/quote1201887000]

What a story! ;D Well, names are names I guess and I like yours! ^^
 
[quote1201895576=OsirisIraq]
Wow, is this thread still going?

btt
[/quote1201895576]

Yeah it's still going, what about it? O_o

Btt? :S
 
Omg omg omg!!!! Today the kitten will arrive! I just CAN'T wait!

I'll be posting how it went later...! ;)
 
She's here now!!

Okey, so she's home now. She's the most scared kitten I've ever seen! She's been hiding under our couch for several hours, with sometimes getting out for like 1 minute eating. But I'm not afraid that she'll be like this forever, she'll learn! ^^

Me and my family watched a movie on TV, and sometimes during the movie you here these heartbreaking meowns so you just wanna pick her up and cuddle with her! But sadly you can't because she need to know that she can be alone if she really wants to.

Well, in a week or two I hope she'll be more friendly, but I'm patient! I can wait!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top