I'm gonna get a kitten!

Dλrw!N

Active Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
257
Me and my family are going to get a kitten for the first time! I'm so glad and I just wanted to share some pics of her with you guys.


My mom and the kitten!


My littlesis and the kitten!


She was a bit scared the first time we met her, here she's hiding underneath a wardrobe! ^^

If anyone wonders what camera was used, it was a Nikon D40x.

And by the way, her name is "Mira" and it isn't pronounced the same in english and swedish AT ALL! xD
 
Kittens are a lot of fun. Make sure that you litter train it quickly or you will have a lot of messes to clean up.

BTW... No one can see the images (you might be able to since you have the images cached on your machine). If I directly request the image, I get the following error:
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://images.bilddagboken.se/28/_u4/_u4/_u5/_u3/_u6/u445360/98039_1201437094.jpg

The following error was encountered:

* Please visit bilddagboken to view this image

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.
 
It's our first time, but I'm pretty sure it will all work out fine! We will train it, promise! ;D

Wow that's odd, I don't have them on my machine, they're on a pictureuploadingwebsite!
 
[quote1201474030=chrisbliss18]
Kittens are a lot of fun. Make sure that you litter train it quickly or you will have a lot of messes to clean up.

BTW... No one can see the images (you might be able to since you have the images cached on your machine). If I directly request the image, I get the following error:
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://images.bilddagboken.se/28/_u4/_u4/_u5/_u3/_u6/u445360/98039_1201437094.jpg

The following error was encountered:

* Please visit bilddagboken to view this image

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.
[/quote1201474030]

There, all pics are fixed now.
 
it is now your duty to document its growth through photos and make the appropriate lolcatz jokes on them. make us proud
 
[quote1201504851=Cpt0bvi0u5]
it is now your duty to document its growth through photos and make the appropriate lolcatz jokes on them. make us proud
[/quote1201504851]

HAHAHA, are you serious??! I actually made a lolcatpic of another kitten that was there!! xD

Here it is:

 
I'm a dog guy myself . . . but getting a pet is a cool thing. I have to brag here . . . my dog is German Shepherd . . . his name is Charlie. You love on that kitty like there is not tomorrow. I love pet owners who love their pets.

6.
 
i love cats and dogs!
i have a puppy right now and shes chuuuuby and its funny !amazed
 
We have six cats, and they keep us laughing on a regular basis. Our newest kitten, nicknamed "Killface," has been a particular joy to watch.
 
Killface? Hehe ^^

Yeah I too love owners who love their pets, therefor: I'LL LOVE MYSELF! ;D

We will get her on sunday, I'm so excited I can't stop thinking about it...!
 
Heh, you'll be amazed by how awesome cats are ^^ just make sure to make them healthy etc. so they don't almost die like mine did >< but she's fine and even more cuddly! And not ym fault she got sick ><
 
Yeah I just love cats, I'm a true "catperson"

She'll be the best cat ever! ;D
 
Yay ^^ well that's good that you'll love your cat cuz I know some people who don't and that makes me sad...kinda how like people don't love tarantula's :(
 
She's cute! I have a cat too! her name is Sophie, but everyone here always calls her a nut! she'll come inside for five minutes then go back out again lol! And she'll roll around on my skylight whenever she is on my roof. She's funny ^^
 
Haha, I just love cats who have their own personality, especially funny ones! :P ^^
 
[quote1201882343=Dλrw!N]
Killface? Hehe ^^
[/quote1201882343]
My wife and I were really into Frisky Dingo for a while, and figured that our new kitten (who ended up getting named Persephone), was so fierce with the other five cats and the dog that she needed a fierce nickname.

FriskyDingoKillface.JPGcommand%20GetPreview&library%20Photo+Archive&RecID%201126764&Filename%20FriskyDingoKillface.jpg


Hence ... Killface. Although, we did pronounce it as thought it were French, so it was closer to Kill-FAH-CHAY.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top