L LANMAN I made one post Joined Mar 16, 2014 Messages 21 Apr 20, 2014 #1 Went 93-1 this morning. #1 on the server for 4 years for a reason, no big deal.
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Apr 20, 2014 #2 lanman best player NA
A Aeril Rookie Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 94 Apr 26, 2014 #4 LANMAN said: Went 93-1 this morning. #1 on the server for 4 years for a reason, no big deal. Click to expand... GG
LANMAN said: Went 93-1 this morning. #1 on the server for 4 years for a reason, no big deal. Click to expand... GG
R ReDNooB Rookie Joined Feb 12, 2011 Messages 61 Apr 27, 2014 #5 Nice, I still hold the record with 99-1. #1 on the server for 7 years, I don't even brag.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Apr 29, 2014 #7 I went 573 | -1 on Dust2 this morning. Can't even die.
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Apr 29, 2014 #8 LOL gg, my rank might not show it, but I'm actually a beast. 1337-0