sooprise!

Dr J Liver

Poster
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
133
looking-at-sun.jpg



My people, my clan mates, my friends: I literally feel horrible for leaving you all behind with no warning, I'm not even sure how I let it happen so coldly. My computer broke in February and after *very high number* hours of working on it and *like, inifinity times that higher number* of dollars spent, I gave up on fixing my PC and focused on other things that I like to do. I got back into DJing full-swing and making my own beats and what not on my MacBook and focused on weight lifting and am stronger than I've ever been. My computer has been fixed for the past month or so but I wasn't ready to come back in fear of leaving again so soon, but now I know I am ready to get back into gaming and maintaining a balanced lifestyle so I do not burn out on gaming again. To avoid a massive text wall please feel free to post on this thread with questions and comments because you amazing people are the real reason why I am back. I am excited to meet any new members that have joined within the last 3 months that may not know me, but have heard about the weird zoidberg guy that posts in comic sans >:D

I also just want to take an extra moment to say sorry to some of my closer friends within the community that I left hanging, specifically Maserati, Raz, Tomain, Gerbil, Goyan-Tanuki and the rest of the FFTF. You guys are seriously the best.


Finally, I just want to take an extra extra moment and say I am not sorry about posting in big red comic sans.
 
Welcome back!

Hopefully I'll see you in-game some time.
 
Don't worry, I hardly notice if anyone leaves anyway.

wb.

Laptop cost?
 
Welcome back. I played with you right before you dropped off into the abyss.

I hope we can play together now and be good friends.
 
Good stuff! I enjoy weightlifting, too. I go to the gym 1-2 hours every day except Sunday. And I run 5Ks and 10Ks on Saturdays. I work at the computer and game at the computer and if I didn't do something physical, I might eventually turn into one of those people who needs the fire department to remove me from my home when I die. ;)

I think the balance is great for your mental health as well. Gaming is great but we're so much more than gamers; we're real people too with other hobbies and interests and that's all good.

Welcome back.
 
Welcome Back! Is this how we are supposed to type from now on?
 
Good stuff! I enjoy weightlifting, too. I go to the gym 1-2 hours every day except Sunday. And I run 5Ks and 10Ks on Saturdays. I work at the computer and game at the computer and if I didn't do something physical, I might eventually turn into one of those people who needs the fire department to remove me from my home when I die. ;)

I think the balance is great for your mental health as well. Gaming is great but we're so much more than gamers; we're real people too with other hobbies and interests and that's all good.

Welcome back.
I have my weightlifting stuff set up around my computer and a pull-up bar over my computer chair. I also have my homework and school fed to me through a hole in the wall. My food comes in on a conveyor belt. That way, I don't ever need to move. Ever.
 
I'm so happy you're back! I missed you so much!!! You're one of my first friends when I joined eGO... And answered all of my silly questions ^_^

azaranad.jpg

And here is your welcome back cake!


Sent with my owl using howler
 
Welcome back Dr J. Has anyone inquired about the cost of your laptop?
 
You all deserve this:

Since I did not know what was wrong with said computer, I replaced the inside part by part. I will post how much I spent getting it fixed because tf2 division

Asus R9 280x gpu: $390
Corsair 850W psu: $200 + $50 Install fee
WD 1TB HDD: $85
Ballistix 8gb x 2 RAM sticks: $140
Asus M599fx Motherboard: $165 + $40 install fee
Diagnostic at Microcenter: $40

Total: 1,110
Being back in eGO: Priceless *soothing sitcom outro music*
 
You all deserve this:

Since I did not know what was wrong with said computer, I replaced the inside part by part. I will post how much I spent getting it fixed because tf2 division

Asus R9 280x gpu: $390
Corsair 850W psu: $200 + $50 Install fee
WD 1TB HDD: $85
Ballistix 8gb x 2 RAM sticks: $140
Asus M599fx Motherboard: $165 + $40 install fee
Diagnostic at Microcenter: $40

Total: 1,110
Being back in eGO: Priceless *soothing sitcom outro music*

nXPruDN.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top