This Is Not Good Bye.

i had no clue what IB was either

I've been outta school so long 20+ yrs that i forgot most of that stuff and can only do basic math lol but i do remember me being in algebra, geography, civil studies, u.s history, advanced reading and writing, Spanish, the 4-h club (for farmers and ranchers) the high school rodeo association and the wrestling team and believe it or not i was in the honor roll club for being on the honor roll (A's and B's only) all four years in high school and held down a full time job while in high school


but do what you have to and study hard good luck
 
Well to make it clear to everyone, AP is like studies recognized in U.S and Canada. IB (International Baccalaureate) is a program started in Switzerland and is recognized in all the countries of the world. AP is advanced but IB is making your high school more like University, A lot of the stuff we have right now is university level. They are training us for when we go to university. It's tough but i think i can make it.
 
Well to make it clear to everyone, AP is like studies recognized in U.S and Canada. IB (International Baccalaureate) is a program started in Switzerland and is recognized in all the countries of the world. AP is advanced but IB is making your high school more like University, A lot of the stuff we have right now is university level. They are training us for when we go to university. It's tough but i think i can make it.

All AP courses are university level, and can be used to fulfill your credit hours for corresponding college courses. There are different tests for each subject, and the test you choose to take determines how many classes can be exempted. For example, there are two AP physics tests. Physics B allows you to skip Physics 1, and Physics C allows you to skip Physics 2. Of course, this is all assuming two things: you pass the test, and your school accepts the test. The biggest difference between IB and AP is that AP is not as widely accepted by many universities. However, the vast majority of universities in North America do.

I will defend my honor, thank you very much.
 
All AP courses are university level, and can be used to fulfill your credit hours for corresponding college courses. There are different tests for each subject, and the test you choose to take determines how many classes can be exempted. For example, there are two AP physics tests. Physics B allows you to skip Physics 1, and Physics C allows you to skip Physics 2. Of course, this is all assuming two things: you pass the test, and your school accepts the test. The biggest difference between IB and AP is that AP is not as widely accepted by many universities. However, the vast majority of universities in North America do.

I will defend my honor, thank you very much.

Well I never took AP myself so not too sure about that, thanx for clarifying.
Any who, I need to study XD
 
Lol idol... I think it's missing the PL as in International Beer Pong League
 
WHY would you take IB classes?! AP all the day long!

Anyways, good luck my friends! Ace them exams!
 
I have uninstalled steam and all my games. I want to stay out of the forums too because it as distracting as steam. I'll check the forums once a day at 6MST so leave a message if you beed anything. I'll be back at the 20 th of May when all my exams are done. Projects and exams are starting to pile up. Sorry guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Massive presentation tomorrow, will have to show up at school at a Saturday XD
Worth 25% of my whole IB mark.. Wish me lucks guys :)
Also little updates, Review and projects are all done.... a break really made me proactive. I am just going to keep reviewing :P
 
Massive presentation tomorrow, will have to show up at school at a Saturday XD
Worth 25% of my whole IB mark.. Wish me lucks guys :)
Also little updates, Review and projects are all done.... a break really made me proactive. I am just going to keep reviewing :P

I have my business class today and have to present how two theories can apply in the process of motivating and rewarding of employees. 2 more weeks and school is over till june x.x Im taking an Accounting class in the summer.
 
Okay... This is it.. Tomorrow is IB Math Paper 1 and after tomorrow is IB Math paper 2.... I'm kinda worried. Please do not steam message me or anything. Try hard study mode activate!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top