The US of Anime?

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Look what I found, it all makes sense now! and as always frosty is in the highest plain

*note i had to edit 2 or 3 things to make it eGO CoC friendly.

wAe9xY5.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'd be either on the Classy Mecha Region or Steampunk Region.
Because Mechas are cool, with top hats, even better.
And Steampunk style is kinda cool.
Or in the NO ANIME ALLOWED Region.
Or, being realistic, I wouldn't even be there.
 
Last edited:
Naruto region lol. What the heck is Baccano
 
Last edited:
What is dub only?!?
Is it good, do i want to be on it,
And what did you have to edit? Can we get hints with the first letter?
And I'd rather be in the no anime region lol
 
"No anime allowed region". Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
wAe9xY5.jpg



i still wanta know why the heck i'm in dragonball z region ???

If not fixed i'm moving to the manly region better known as the lone star state !!!
 
Last edited:
That small sliver of territory is Naruto Region? Ha, I think not. Get ready. Soon, Anberlin from the Naruto Region will conquer all other regions and place the rightful heir upon the Anime Throne: Naruto Uzumaki
 
Why....

Why the hell.....

I need to ask, and I need an answer before I murder someone and go on a date with their decapitated head.

Why, on this good earth, am I in the School Days region?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top