The US of Anime?

Man this thread is gold.. Leadership please do not close this thread.
Also kamikaze.. that song is very catchy :P
 
and south carolina should be the "Manly State" or the "Redneck State" or the "Ya'll Come Back Now Ya Hear State"

Carolina girl
(adj.); a girl who prefers pearls to hemp, who has always been daddys favorite and also carries a sweet sothern accent no matter where she is. To a carolina girl polka dots are always in style and as long as the beer is cold its drinkable.
everyone from the carolinas

South Carolina Slogans
"South Carolina: Remember the Civil War? We Didn't Actually Surrender"

"Palmetto Pride"

"Hey Y'all ... Watch This!"

"South Carolina, Hook up for Free at One of Our Lovely Trailer Parks"

"I'm from South Carolina and I Own a Shirt"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRX4mlFi06A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRX4mlFi06A[/ame]


[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtvTE3m5jpM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtvTE3m5jpM[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeqeZ6QOW0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeqeZ6QOW0[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuKt7USFPSo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuKt7USFPSo[/ame]
 
i still wanta know why the heck i'm in dragonball z region ???

If not fixed i'm moving to the manly region better known as the lone star state !!!

and south carolina should be the "Manly State" or the "Redneck State" or the "Ya'll Come Back Now Ya Hear State"

I agree with this 100%.

Also, why is Texas "manly"? It should be cat girl state

So, I have to say this. When I hear "manly" in reference to anime, the only thing I can think of is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. And when I think of JoJo, I think of really weird things...

Screen%2520shot%25202012-12-07%2520at%252010.22.43%2520AM.png


pic_0034-620x.jpg


u8DO8uh.jpg


jojos-bizarre-adventure-12-mp4_snapshot_13-16_2012-12-26_00-33-21.jpg


pic_0035-620x.jpg


Really, really weird things...



Also, it looks like I'm moving to Montana
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top