Here we go again...

TheRazeRuler

Poster
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
132
Well, I have recently gotten myself a shoulder tweak, so I'm deciding to put myself out of video game commission. Again. I feel kinda bad about leaving this much, but my poor mouse arm needs some rest. I just need to heal now, so I'll see all of you in another day.

Don't you worry child, see heaven has a plan for you. - Swedish House Mafia "Don't You Worry Child"
I don't forget that. Neither should anyone else.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Aww man, don't feel bad at all. You have to take care of yourself and doing this is the right choice. Just heal up and we will be waiting for you!
Don't forget laptop price when you come back!
 
Aww man, don't feel bad at all. You have to take care of yourself and doing this is the right choice. Just heal up and we will be waiting for you!
Don't forget laptop price when you come back!


Oh, guess you didn't see my other thread it's about $260. :D yay for kinda cruddy laptops!


Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
 
That's no fun! D:

Take your time and get better. We'll be here when you return again. :)
 
But kazoo is a DL and she loves cat.. it's in her nature to be kind and nice

400x320x20140413_160239-400x320.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bJBLw_Sw31.jpg


This spy speaks the truth...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top