A poor message

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
Hey y'all

Been supa busy with my Catering job. I'm in works/talk with the current owners to overtake day to day running of the business aka I become boss while they finally have some time off.

So I'm super excited about that. I've been cooking up a storm, learning all new recipes.

So I'll be around and mainly only be getting on for events and get on TS every now and then.

Stopping by to say Hi
 
Hey y'all

Been supa busy with my Catering job. I'm in works/talk with the current owners to overtake day to day running of the business aka I become boss while they finally have some time off.

So I'm super excited about that. I've been cooking up a storm, learning all new recipes.

So I'll be around and mainly only be getting on for events and get on TS every now and then.

Stopping by to say Hi

You gotta post pics! Have fun taking over, and try not to get overwhelmed. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top