Hey y'all
Been supa busy with my Catering job. I'm in works/talk with the current owners to overtake day to day running of the business aka I become boss while they finally have some time off.
So I'm super excited about that. I've been cooking up a storm, learning all new recipes.
So I'll be around and mainly only be getting on for events and get on TS every now and then.
Stopping by to say Hi
Been supa busy with my Catering job. I'm in works/talk with the current owners to overtake day to day running of the business aka I become boss while they finally have some time off.
So I'm super excited about that. I've been cooking up a storm, learning all new recipes.
So I'll be around and mainly only be getting on for events and get on TS every now and then.
Stopping by to say Hi














