CS:S Jail Server Filling Contest [TF2 Prizes]

Smoogy

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
313
Hey TF2 Division! Just came by to tell you about a contest I'm hosting. Our jail server is low in population and to get it back up I'm having a filling contest with TF2 Prizes. Just head over here and check it out!
 
the jail rules are like the size of the US constitution... if you guys had an EC event like jail learning night or something, id consider it.
 
The Jail server's rulebook scared me away from the server, haha. But I hope those who like Jail will help you guys out. :)
 
Its like the one time in Eve where i thought i could go around blowing things up... HAH! Nope.avi
 
Sad face.... I enjoyed the jail server when I had my 3 day pass.
 
The Jail server's rulebook scared me away from the server, haha. But I hope those who like Jail will help you guys out. :)

What scared you away? I can answer anything you got.
 
What scared you away? I can answer anything you got.
Haha, the length and detail that went into the rulebook was what scared me, but not really. I'm sure I could've understood it had I given it the chance and read it all, but I prefer a simple objective that involves a real battle between teams.

And I have played Jail maybe once or twice about two years ago. (Without reading the rules. But I was given a quick summary of the rules by my friends.) I didn't really enjoy listening to orders and just dying because I was bad at rebelling, haha.
 
the jail rules are like the size of the US constitution... if you guys had an EC event like jail learning night or something, id consider it.

Lol, The Constitution. They did have Jail School not to long ago with RougeOps.

The times I HAVE gone in there, usually the OPX guys were there and I'll admit it was fun getting creative to kill the warden.

... And I have played Jail maybe once or twice about two years ago. (Without reading the rules. But I was given a quick summary of the rules by my friends.) I didn't really enjoy listening to orders and just dying because I was bad at rebelling, haha.

Kazoo hits it right on point. lol
 
Last edited:
Kazoo once played Jail for a total of...22 seconds.

The world stopped when she got freekilled.

Never seen her play it again.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top