0331, a very proud machine gunner. I loved every damn second of it. It was like an addiction for me.
I don't know who told you that, but they sure were lying. I don't help cops, I sure as hell won't help the NSA, CIA, ABC, DEF, whatever the hell they call themselves.
I used to have long hair and a huge beard and was pretty overweight before I joined. Looks can be deceiving. I'm 7 feet tall and I weigh 245, but I am pretty much a teddy bear unless I have a reason not to be.
The only government I've ever worked for is the military and simply because I could not function in normal society at the time. I had a lot of rage and anger built up inside me. Besides Jail, that was my only other option. I needed the discipline they offered to help me succeed in life, and it sure did. So I thank the US Government for that.