Hey guys and gals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreddLaw

Poster
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
195
Sorry I haven't been on as frequently I've been a little busy with train and with work but I promise I'll be back in a couple of days gotta get back to gaming with my good friends!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Are you back now? I have seen you recently, I thought... Then again, I'm REALLY old, and my memory isn't great :)
 
Take your time.

We'll always be here when you come back.
 
Glad to hear you will be back! Hope to see you around soon!
 
Are you back now? I have seen you recently, I thought... Then again, I'm REALLY old, and my memory isn't great :)

we can finally agree on something!


And you gotta pay for these games some how. Work hard play hard!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top