D DreddLaw Poster Joined Jan 23, 2014 Messages 195 May 8, 2014 #1 Sorry I haven't been on as frequently I've been a little busy with train and with work but I promise I'll be back in a couple of days gotta get back to gaming with my good friends!!! Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Sorry I haven't been on as frequently I've been a little busy with train and with work but I promise I'll be back in a couple of days gotta get back to gaming with my good friends!!! Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Megs A Tagger John Madden! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8,206 May 8, 2014 #2 No reason to be sorry Dredd. Hope all is well
Q Q-tip Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 2,330 May 12, 2014 #3 Are you back now? I have seen you recently, I thought... Then again, I'm REALLY old, and my memory isn't great
Are you back now? I have seen you recently, I thought... Then again, I'm REALLY old, and my memory isn't great
Saidin I made one post Joined Apr 12, 2014 Messages 10 May 12, 2014 #4 Q-tip said: I'm REALLY old Click to expand... You said it.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 May 12, 2014 #5 Take your time. We'll always be here when you come back.
Q Q-tip Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 2,330 May 12, 2014 #6 Saidin said: You said it. Click to expand... Hey! <shakes fist> You get off my lawn, whippersnapper!
JLex Poster =(e)= Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 231 May 12, 2014 #7 Glad to hear you will be back! Hope to see you around soon!
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 May 12, 2014 #8 Hurry back! Camping isn't fun without you!
I IV Play Active Member Joined Aug 1, 2012 Messages 405 May 13, 2014 #10 Q-tip said: Are you back now? I have seen you recently, I thought... Then again, I'm REALLY old, and my memory isn't great Click to expand... we can finally agree on something! And you gotta pay for these games some how. Work hard play hard!
Q-tip said: Are you back now? I have seen you recently, I thought... Then again, I'm REALLY old, and my memory isn't great Click to expand... we can finally agree on something! And you gotta pay for these games some how. Work hard play hard!