[TF2] Late Night Nintendo Maps

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
[Event] Late Night Nintendo Maps

Nintendo Maps: After Hours​

tumblr_m6ul07xVWQ1rwnf7ho1_1280.png
Thank you Soo much for coming out to tonight's event, I hope you had fun on Teamspeak and/or on the server chat. We got a lot of different people to come so don't feel bad if you couldn't stay :D

I wish you all good luck on any projects and exams and hope this helped you relax even it it was for a bit.

Feel Free to post screenshots and don't forget Instagib night and Wacky Races and Karaoke is Next week!
 
Last edited:
In honor of My first EC2 DarkxPhoenix (sorry I had no ham)

053A3B57D5C4800ECB98ADD89F14123526F8E8B5


Some Donkey Kong
95EC729A051158C5C2F8DF8D4005C45749E2F4C4
 
Was a great event. You wouldn't be able to store the amount of fun i had in a single .rom file
 
Maserati made me come lol. Whyyy did you put the temptationnnnnnnnnnnnn? Anyways had lots of fun, at the end we had more pubs in the event server than eGO members lol. I loved at the end how we were all sized to .3 with super speed, super fire speed, super reload speed and crits.... Now that was fun. Can you have an event all crit with the super speeds? ^_^
 
Yup we had a few pubs there towards the end I felt as it would've been a perfect chance to recruit, they all behaved too lol, it was fun trying to get a creative ending to the event and those are always fun :D

Spy, we cant have a hyperspam event sadly because people would leave in like 20 minutes or less. Its only fun for a short time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top