CS Leadership: Happy Mother's Day!

Ric

The Boys Club
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12,920
2013-05-Download-Mothers-Day-Wallpaper-Background.jpg


CS Leadership wishes happy Mother's day to any and all moms in eGO. Make sure you take some time out to celebrate your mom. It's once a year and we're sure it'll make her feel special.

Do you have any awesome experiences to share with us of you and your mom? What're you doing today for your mom? Let us know!

​
 
If you feel differently, then don't post in this thread. It's simple.

I was a mother's boy and I'm entitled to feel any way I please, regardless of how you or anyone else feels about it. :)

Thanks!
 
Not mothers day for Ireland! Haha not as much chores for me today!
 
I have admit, I'm a huge momma's boy (ask Malenskii, I'm sure he can confirm that). So I have many stories with my mom and I, but I can pick out one that I can share.

About 3 years ago, my family went on a vacation to Texas, which is where my uncle lives. While we were there, my mom and I got to walk along the Gulf Coast beach (my uncle lives right next to it) and we probably walked about 3 miles just talking about anything and everything and I cannot begin to explain how much I loved it. It is single-handedly one of the greatest moments of my life and I will always cherish my time with her.

Remember everyone, today should not be the only day you treat your mother like a queen. It should be everyday that you are trying to make your mom happy and love her unconditionally.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Mother's Day!!
 
I sent my mom flowers, card, and chocolate because I couldn't be with her. Plus, I try to FaceTime and Skype with her every night. Happy Mother's Day, yo!
 
I love my moms. My family drove down to the shore and we had a nice dinner at the oceanside of this rooftop restaurant. Later we walked the beach and i tried to attend the crazy meeting but said naah.

tlNBzuW.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top