Happy Mother's Day!!!

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Just wanted to take a sec to tell every mum on eGO Happy Mother's Day!!!

2013-05-Download-Mothers-Day-Wallpaper-Background.jpg


And for you people, you better have done something for you mum ;)

Tell us in the comment what you did for Mother's Day!


This whole post was shamelessly stolen from the CS Division... Even the picture XD
 
My brother and I pooled our money and bought our mother some Mother's Day beads for her memory bracelet. She seems to be into that kind of stuff, I guess.

Sent with Tapatalk... and you should too >:-[= jk
 
e8u4a3ev.jpg


I surprised my Mom by getting my sister (Anzberri) to drive an hour to see her, getting Tomain and anz's boyfriend rounded up, and driving 2 hours in colorado's bipolar snow storm to take her for lunch. :) plus none of us have seen her for 4 ish months. It was a nice day. :D


Sent with my owl using howler
 
Happy belated Mother's day to all the moms in eGO! <3


I took my mom to Las Vegas for the weekend. :3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top