Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 May 12, 2014 #1 The May Newsletter is up. I'm posting here because we've lost our newsletter button. It is now only available in the front page.
The May Newsletter is up. I'm posting here because we've lost our newsletter button. It is now only available in the front page.
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 May 12, 2014 #2 I've noticed that D: but, I've read it and thoroughly enjoyed this month's newsletter ^___^
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 May 13, 2014 #3 Who stole our button??
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 May 13, 2014 #5 Yea haha I noticed that and had to go to like General forums to find it. qq
Conor EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Aug 24, 2012 Messages 1,610 May 13, 2014 #6 Why doesn't the newsletter have a button?
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 May 13, 2014 #7 Quaffer said: The May Newsletter is up. I'm posting here because we've lost our newsletter button. It is now only available in the front page. Click to expand... That's kind of weird, same with the player blogs and the new eGO Podcast and eGO Youtube links!
Quaffer said: The May Newsletter is up. I'm posting here because we've lost our newsletter button. It is now only available in the front page. Click to expand... That's kind of weird, same with the player blogs and the new eGO Podcast and eGO Youtube links!
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 May 14, 2014 #8 Why no Cs in the newsletter this time