Spare mouse anyone?

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
I kinda... like... need one.... My current mouse finally broke, only thing that works is the middle scroll wheel (Moving not clicking). I'm trying my hardest to win the give away this month but until then I'm stuck playing on a track pad ._. does anyone have a spare mouse :P?
 
Whoever wins the mouse should donate their mouse to Storm :P
 
I kinda... like... need one.... My current mouse finally broke, only thing that works is the middle scroll wheel (Moving not clicking). I'm trying my hardest to win the give away this month but until then I'm stuck playing on a track pad ._. does anyone have a spare mouse :P?

go to that site and buy 1 or ebay :D

used tapatalk @ jackspants
 
I know a guy named Sam Walton who could help you find a cheap mouse.
 
That's my problem... I brought it to school to let my friend try DayZ and he raged and there goes Ikaros :(

HAhaha best story ever. Sorry for laughing, but that made my day. That might go in my sig.
 
Kamikazee you stole my mouse OMG thats the same Logitech mouse I use.......

and Hnorhound WAL-MART employess are IDIOTS...If you went into WALLY world and ask for a mouse they would say "No the Health Inspector told us to kill them all with poison......"
 
Last edited:
My math teacher is from walmart and my friend works at walmart....
 
Wal mart is really interesting. I shop at Target. I'm willing to pay a little more to keep my dignity. (No dignity is actually kept because I only buy Ramen)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top