You probably saw this coming...

I was going to post my usual backhanded compliment about how I've noticed a steady decline in Advisor quality since xosniper left. Then I realized most of you don't know xo, or that he was an Advisor, or who replaced him. A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat. *le sigh*

Congrats IP!

Hey, you can now follow my custom user title :)
 
I was going to post my usual backhanded compliment about how I've noticed a steady decline in Advisor quality since xosniper left. Then I realized most of you don't know xo, or that he was an Advisor, or who replaced him. A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat. *le sigh*

For some reason this makes me sad :(
 
I was going to post my usual backhanded compliment about how I've noticed a steady decline in Advisor quality since xosniper left. Then I realized most of you don't know xo, or that he was an Advisor, or who replaced him. A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat. *le sigh*

Congrats IP!

Hey, you can now follow my custom user title :)
hey I remember that old fart.
 
I was going to post my usual backhanded compliment about how I've noticed a steady decline in Advisor quality since xosniper left. Then I realized most of you don't know xo, or that he was an Advisor, or who replaced him. A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat. *le sigh*

Congrats IP!

hehe I got your reference, although I wasn't "active" back then. And thank you!

Hey, you can now follow my custom user title :)

One of the first things I did. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top