Stupid Game Sunday!

Hey zero i know we have this weeks games sorted but i found this and it could be awesome for stupid games sunday the following week. :thumbup1:

Thanks for the heads up, that one has actually been on the list to be used. I'll give it closer look and see about using it next week or the week after.
 
Installed Heroes and Generals, but wont let me sign in. Keeps saying bad password. When I ask for a new password I get the email, I copy and paste the new one in, and it still does not work. What the Freak!
 
Just a heads up...Compton informed me that in order for us all to be able to play together, we will all need to level up to level 3. Time to get to work guys/gals!
 
Just a heads up...Compton informed me that in order for us all to be able to play together, we will all need to level up to level 3. Time to get to work guys/gals!

Turns out Ravage totally lied to you, but there may be some instances where we're in different wars or some such, but we'll make it work.
 
I hope that many of us can all play together in the same battle, but as long as the majority of us have people to play with in whatever battle, then its still good.
 
Just a heads up for those of whom have yet to install or run Heroes & Generals for this event:

- When you first get into the game it may do a check for updates/verify game version n such, which can take several minutes.

- After you create a soldier (or an account, can't remember which), it'll 'synchronize maps' which will also take several minutes, depending on your internet connection.

I'd recommend doing the a-fore mentioned things as soon as you have the time.

(For more information on the above mentioned and/or the game in general, take a look at the following SteamCommunity Guide)
 
SSG STARTS THIS SUNDAY! Get your games ready now if you don't already have them.
 
I'm skipping my Black Mesa event for the Goldenye event ! woooo!!! Love 007!
 
I will check it and try to find a way to get it into the rotation. Thanks for the recommendation Stormy.
 
If games that are beyond stupid are allowed, why not try Counter strike nexon- zombies.
It is so bad, it is still bad. There is almost nothing good about it lol.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top