Hello out there, you beautiful people.
From the 27th to the 6th of June, I'll be out on a school-sponsored trip to Italy! I'll be visiting Rome, Milan, Venice, etc. I'll be sure to post pictures to you guys afterwards.
That being said, I won't bring my computer OR my phone with me (since it doesn't offer any international service and/or we I don't want a $200 phone bill), so no forum-viewing or TF2-playing for me.
However, school did just get out, and I still have five days until the plane leaves, so I'll cram hours into TF2 when I can.
I'll be seeing you later!
From the 27th to the 6th of June, I'll be out on a school-sponsored trip to Italy! I'll be visiting Rome, Milan, Venice, etc. I'll be sure to post pictures to you guys afterwards.
That being said, I won't bring my computer OR my phone with me (since it doesn't offer any international service and/or we I don't want a $200 phone bill), so no forum-viewing or TF2-playing for me.
However, school did just get out, and I still have five days until the plane leaves, so I'll cram hours into TF2 when I can.
I'll be seeing you later!
Last edited:
























