Andrew "Malenskii" Kittridge

kilroyy-

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
4,244
I'd like to take a moment out of your day to appreciate this strong, sexy man.

I vote to make the whole month of june "Kitty" month.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl37MjJ_v4k[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaGFmJxDWL8[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcstXogLzKo[/ame]


67191_3234926892098_1629580420_n.jpg


216737_1010797130244_7348870_n.jpg


AVtBGNL.png


4ce5e6398084d.preview-620.jpg


179706_4309480675271_1618987415_n.jpg


Everyone please make kitty your avatar

https://imgur.com/GCTdptG

Thank you.
 
Haha. Nice. As soon as he said "hills" I knew Walter Payton was gonna come up. He is also my favorite athlete of all time.
 
Last edited:
Shout out to Andrew "Malenskii" Kittridge.
Keep jumpin'

o7vXHdk.gif


TdFNZZw.gif


05gWlVu.gif


U0WtyQF.gif


BM2JLOO.gif
 
Last edited:
sooo we should remake the Hasselhoff map we have in TF2 into PL_Kittridge-skii in honor of malenskii. sure you''l have to play tf2 but hehehehe
 
Last edited:
If anyone has any more sources of Malenskii, pls post because I make more giffffffffffs
 
Waking up and seeing this masculine man gets me through the day
 
LMAO. My boy at work. Favorite is the last gif.

Bout died laughing looking at it
 
What is this and why is it in CS Discussion
 

Latest posts

Back
Top