Rig Suggestions

C O R I Z i D

I made one post
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
4
Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132124
GPU: 2x SLI http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487003
CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116941
RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231589

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any suggestion(s) on what I should keep and replace? I have an unlimited budget , but I also don't want overkill.
 
Last edited:
Your motherboard is overkill. Choose from one of these 3 competing and comparable options. If they do not fit your criteria, please explain why, as you have not specified many criteria to begin with:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128710
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130770
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157503

If you do not perform video encoding or processes that involve video encoding (streaming your gameplay on twitch.tv), you should downgrade to an i5-4670 with no performance detriment. Your i7 would be overkill.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116898
 
I figured the only thing I wanted overkill was the MoBo just for the fact that I won't have to upgrade for a couple years with it hopefully.

And I will be planing on recording and twitch streaming.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top