Happy Memorial Day From CS Leadership!

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
ng6p.png

Image Provided By: 808-Stat3

CS Leadership will like to wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend! We realize that most of us will be spending some time with our family and friends but we also wanted to take this time to remember and thank those who serve our freedoms and rights among the various countries we all represent.

Thank you to all who have and are currently serving the armed forces!

Stay Safe and Enjoy the Weekend!
CS Leadership
​
 
<3

Let me just start by saying I love serving in the Army National Guard. Best thing I've done with myself (aside from joining eGO almost 5 years ago. But even then.....)
 
Whenever I see a soldier, no matter what day it is, I always go up and thank them for their service.

Obviously they have to be dressed in their uniform for me to know. But I usually hug them, but if they look like they can cut me in half I will shake their hand!
 
I'm not American, but I would like to wish all of my buddies south of the border a safe and happy Memorial Day! Also, thank you to all members of the military.
 
Respect to all the people that risks his/her life on the line of battle for the causes of freedom and peace.
 
Thanks! I do my best everyday and that means lots of work, less spare time, and crappy deployed internet! haha, happy memorial day to all of you current and past and families who have such~ :3

(Hopefully I'm the only one who had the luck to be deployed during it xD)
 
Hope everyone had a good Memorial day. Words cannot express how grateful we all are for our fallen troops who fought and died for our freedom. R.I.P.
 
Was such a great weekend, went to see my brother at Fort Bening in Georgia and am so proud of him.

Thank you to all the veterans and service men/women!
 
Was such a great weekend, went to see my brother at Fort Bening in Georgia and am so proud of him.

Thank you to all the veterans and service men/women!

but you couldn't stop by florida
PIXELS MAN PIXELS
 
Was such a great weekend, went to see my brother at Fort Bening in Georgia and am so proud of him.

Thank you to all the veterans and service men/women!

How did you get to visit your brother at Fort Benning? That's pretty lucky. lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top