[EVENT] Bring-a-Buddy Night 5/29 7PM CST

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
CojykdC.png


Thanks to Goje for the image.

Bring-a-Buddy Night!

Ever have a friend you wanted to bring to an eGO server? Want to see some new faces in our community? Want to introduce us to a friend of yours who is not part of our community? Here's your chance!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Recruitment Hosts are proud to announce Bring a Buddy Night!

This new event will take place on our TF2 Event Server Thursday, May 29th at 7pm Central and will last for 2 hours.

Your ticket to enter will be a non-member friend. This means anyone who is NOT a member of eGO. This could be a regular on your favorite server, someone you go to school with or even a real-life friend or family member. TF2 is free to play so you can even bring someone who is completely new to the game!


We'll have some fun games and prizes, too so you can show your friend what an awesome community we are here at Edge Gamers.

Be sure to invite your buddy in advance so they can plan it in their schedule. I hope to see you all there with your buddies!

Please direct any questions about this event to StormChaser or Insomnia Princess.
​
 
I'll be sitting in a classroom tonight learning about culture and values q.q, damn core requirements.
 
I'll be sitting in a classroom tonight learning about culture and values q.q, damn core requirements.

awww, but you could be with us practicing culture and values live by introducing a friend to eGO. (Think the teacher/instructor will go for that one? I could write you a note and everything!)
 
wait... The host's are to bring a friend? um.... ZEKE GET OVER HERE
 
There is a password to this event, we forgot to right it down. Password will be Buddy, again please join with your buddy
 
I might still make it after all. I'll try to drag someone along. I had to shamelessly drop my class after the syllabus review due to too much being expected out of us.
 
Last edited:
[EVENT] Bring-a-Buddy Night Screenshots

Post 'em if you got 'em. A little birdie told me there might be a prize for the best screenie.

And if you brought a buddy, be sure to follow up with them, keep in touch and invite them to a future event open to the public!

Ahoy Skyrates! Avast ye be the best maties around!

Group Photo went... splendidly!

Zq06rHB.jpg


Xmv8CB8.jpg


6u2ZnOG.jpg


gAG26KG.jpg


xY0Rq21.jpg
 
Sorry, couldn't come.
All my friends were doing History Schoolwork with me. (And that means, I did the work and I couldn't go or tell people to.)
 
Sometimes there is only one way to get back on the ship...
97F23B317F5315B0D222B42D73097357D9F74DAD


ARRRRR! It be sky-pirate time, me mateys!

D67EF0776BA13797AED98AC089E2F8B8061B3418


IP was right - when we try to take a group photo, we DO end up looking like a disfunctional family on an ill-advised vacation. You know - murdering each other with baseball bats, blowing up the EC's... You know.

8162B37BAD2BDC7DF1F5C93B35114D48C3B5B92B
 

Latest posts

Back
Top