[AT] Advanced Admin Training - Sunday 6/1/14 4 CST

What exactly is covered in the "Advanced Admin Training"? I feel confident enough in the servers by my self to do what needs to be done. What is there for a lowly G like myself to know?
 
I've always wondered what admining in TF2 is like. I'd like to check it out, if I'm not doing anything then. :)
 
We do a refresher of BAT then go onto commands used as an O - specifically, the ban command, more details on what permanent bans are for, filling out your ban notes, making demos for hacking to name some examples

What exactly is covered in the "Advanced Admin Training"? I feel confident enough in the servers by my self to do what needs to be done. What is there for a lowly G like myself to know?
 
I learned a good amount from my AAT that wasn't covered in BAT. Most of it covers ban procedures and such, but the rest of it is more tricky situations and difficult things to handle. If you've been around for a while, it's possible that you won't get as much out of it as you would if you were inexperienced, but I think it's worthwhile all the same, and you get an award besides. ;)

I've always wondered what admining in TF2 is like. I'd like to check it out, if I'm not doing anything then. :)

(pretend this is that picture of Fry squinting)
Can't tell if serious
Or trying to be funny
 
(pretend this is that picture of Fry squinting)
Can't tell if serious
Or trying to be funny

50330503.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top