CS:S Invasion! (Saturday)

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
61c5cf052c.png

Do any of you play Counter Strike? Do you want an excuse to give it a try? Well now you can!
Join us as we invade CS Division's event server for a game of prophunt.

Date: Saturday, May 31st
Time: 8:00 CST / 9:00 EST
Server IP: 174.36.42.207:27015
Password: invasion

I'll also be giving out TF2 prizes during the event, so make sure to come!
​
 
I haven't slept for almost 30 hours straight, and I will happily be sleeping in while this happens.

Sorry folks, I was actually going to come to this one XD
 
Don't know what happened, but with only 2 people from TF2 and 5 from CS the event has been rescheduled to the same time next week.
 
Don't know what happened, but with only 2 people from TF2 and 5 from CS the event has been rescheduled to the same time next week.

I got here at 8:01 and ExOH said it was rescheduled. I was rushing to get back home from an errand so I could attend. :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top