Almost have it.

GlobalRoyal

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 21, 2010
Messages
2,377
I am only two paychecks away to my new computer to staty playing again. My birthday coming soon and i will be ready to play again.
 
Intel i7 4770k
AMD Radeon HD 7870 GHz OC Edition 2GB
12GB DDR3 1600 Memory by Ripjaws and Kingston HyperX
750 Watt PSU
ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Gaming Motherboard
Roswell Challenger Gaming case

All cost just shy of $850. Long story short... build your own PC. My PC outperforms many $2,000 and even $3,000 Alienware and ROG gaming pcs.
 
im building mine. its in a 1000$ range. ill have to write down what i have.
 
MSI GeForce GTX 650 2GB Video Card

Intel Core i7-4771 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor

Corsair 300R ATX Mid Tower Case

Rosewill Hive 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

G-skill 8 GB Ripjaws X DDR3-2133 Dual Kit

Seagate 1 TB hard drive

gigabyte H87M-D3H motherboard

Seidon 120v liquid cpu cooler
 
Good stuff! I'd change the 650 to a 670 though. Just for that kick in performance. I have a 650 myself, but I don't use it since I have the AMD 7870.
 
Yeah bro! Have fun building your build!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top