I wish we can have some mini games or any type of fun actives ??

RiKiJakir0

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
1,259
I wish there a way to add some events or some minigame servers in cs go like for example : gun game, maybe some jail servers b hops etc. we can have a lot of fun ;)

If there anything to add post in this forums.
 
I haven't played on eGO's CS:GO server in a few months, mainly because my laptop can't run it. But, would be interesting to see how that plays out.

Fill out the survey, if you already haven't! Or Drop Box it! :)
 
I would agree with terror, but he is a baddie. (Yeah do what he said basically if you think it would help the server. Imo I want a skill surf server on csgo, but that will never happen XD)
 
Your wish MAY come true soon sooooooon
 
Back
Top