- Joined
- Jul 9, 2013
- Messages
- 240
As of my lifetime in eGO, I don't think I have ever posted a thread actually related to tf2. In order to clear my conscience, I have decided to make a thread that might be a bit thought provoking.
What weapons would you add to the game if you had the opportunity?
"Me first! Me first! Me first!" Okay InfernoCookie whatcha got. "Well I'd like a shotgun with only 1 or 2 shots that does more damage. A rocket launcher w/ a really slow projectile and a large explosion radius. And ooooooh a spy watch that never let's you be in disguise." (shakes head in disapproval) Wow those are terrible.... Anyone else? Anyone? Anyone?
What weapons would you add to the game if you had the opportunity?
"Me first! Me first! Me first!" Okay InfernoCookie whatcha got. "Well I'd like a shotgun with only 1 or 2 shots that does more damage. A rocket launcher w/ a really slow projectile and a large explosion radius. And ooooooh a spy watch that never let's you be in disguise." (shakes head in disapproval) Wow those are terrible.... Anyone else? Anyone? Anyone?
















(Only I would be allowed to have that weapon)


