Who do you look up to?

Nix

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
4,695
I've been thinking.

Who do you look up to, as a TF2 player?

Who frags you every time, to make you swear revenge on them?

Who, as soon they join your server, prompts your immediate change to your best class?

If the above does not apply (dangit Sanc), then who is it that you just can't help you target because they're so adorably helpless? ;)
 
Let's see, Leadership (cuz reking them is fun), maybe aperturecake and honor (you nix) to i can backstab ya'll
 
I so want to play the Mochi .bmg card...

Dunno. Kazzy? I remember you were pretty good too, Nix. How about every eGO ever because they can all dom me without much effort.

Sent from my anything using whatever
 
Hmm... It's time for me to actually make a list of this?
Okay, here it goes:
Sanctified (if Radio is on the same team)
Courier
Reno
Mochi.bmg
kilroy (With a different 'o')
Whoever dominates me, even when I'm being friendly
May add more people later, when I remember.
 
Everyone plays the Moch card, eh?

Well, I have to say he's definitely one of my long-running rivals. kilroy's the same.

Basically, anyone who's a really good sniper.

Anyone remember Onii-chan?
 
I actually don't have a person I change to my best class for... But inferno an rik make me go pyro. Sanc kinda makes me derp scout if he joins the wrong team :P
I kinda like targeting Noble but not because he's bad.
What about medics?
Cuz if Sanc or Explo jump on my team I almost always pocket them. "/ I iz guilty medic.


Sent with my owl using howler
 
Welp. I insta-sniper as soon as I see tomain or raz. Those fat heavy heads....

I always put my game face on when I see sanc.

Anyone on my friendslist is my target in any match.

But the person I really consider my rival is Seph. My demoknight verses his sniper.
 
probably sanctified for the looking up to and then trying to try hard with my multi-class.

Rawburt/berry made me get creative the other day on 2fort with his snipping, FiRED-cake does it too when I do play on the same server. I go after my dominators for revenge.
 
FiRE takes the cake for me.
(pun intended)

You're very skilled at support classes, aka the best classes
 
Welp. I insta-sniper as soon as I see tomain or raz. Those fat heavy heads....

I always put my game face on when I see sanc.

Anyone on my friendslist is my target in any match.

But the person I really consider my rival is Seph. My demoknight verses his sniper.

Demoknight vs a good sniper always loses. You're putting yourself in a highly predictable straight line.
 
The title is misleading. I look up to the following people in the eGO TF2 community:

(In no particular order)
Insomnia Princess
Nudist Colony
Mitsubishi Zero
Caelestis
Outlaw27

Who do I change class for and rival with:

No one
 
Anyone who dominates me because I suck.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top