This is kind of odd, but CT's can learn their lesson because of this.
Honestly, I'm kind of tired of CT's baiting. So I think CT's should have a lesson learned.
New Rule: If CT's bait and a T kills them, the T won't die because it was the CT's own fault for baiting and being killed.
Yes, you might think that this kind of stupid, but I'm sure when you experience it, it wouldn't be stupid.
Lesson Learned!
Now as far as the guns that the CT is carrying, I really didn't take thought in that.
Maybe ask them nicely to put the guns down. If they do, they can live down they can live.
Honestly, I'm kind of tired of CT's baiting. So I think CT's should have a lesson learned.
New Rule: If CT's bait and a T kills them, the T won't die because it was the CT's own fault for baiting and being killed.
Yes, you might think that this kind of stupid, but I'm sure when you experience it, it wouldn't be stupid.
Lesson Learned!
Now as far as the guns that the CT is carrying, I really didn't take thought in that.
Maybe ask them nicely to put the guns down. If they do, they can live down they can live.
Last edited:





















