TF2 Giveaway Winners!

Fistacles

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
1,447
Here are the winners from The Tf2 Giveaway!

STRANGES

x1 Strange Scattergun Ezekiel Claimed
x1 Strange Force-A-Nature Fun377 Claimed
x1 Strange Sniper Rifle River_Ratt
x1 Strange Jarate Infernocookie
x1 Strange Rocket Launcher UnderCoverSpy16
x1 Strange Beggar's Bazooka ChaosCat
x1 Strange Market Gardener XO
x1 Strange Pain Train Rawberry Claimed
x1 Strange shovel Radio Claimed
x1 Strange Stickybomb launcher A Nudist Colony
x1 Strange Medigun Canii
x1 Strange Brass Beast Poor Man
x1 Strange Minigun Dr. Doctor
x1 Strange Rainblower Bambi_Baggins
x1 Strange Fire Axe Versed Claimed
x1 Strange Knife Puliping Claimed


HATS/Miscs



x1 The Marxman Jack, The Jack Master
x1 The Cock Fighter Abe Normal Claimed
x1 The Cold Killer Razberri
x1 Grimm Hatte Zombious Claimed
x1 The Medical Mystery Misterboy500 Claimed
x1 The Cut Throat Concierge Soupy


Other Items


x1 Refined Metal AndyGuy Claimed
x1 Tour of Duty Ticket Darksoul115 Claimed
x1 Strange Part: Kills during Victory Time FreshMeatHead



For the winners, please contact me by adding me on steam here. so i can trade the items ^^
 
Last edited:
Awesome, I've actually been looking for a Strange Pain Train even though they're worth like 12 cents.

Thanks for this giveaway!
 
Finally, a good weapon to speedrun to Hale's Own with!

However, I can't seem to be able to friend you. Maybe you can try adding me here?
 
Wow I must have had some serious luck if I didn't win.
 
Wow I must have had some serious luck if I didn't win.

There were about 10-15 people the ended up not winning :( i might do another giveaway soon, if i decide to give away more items. I have tons of crates i dont need if you want :P
 
Thanks for the giveaway.

There were about 10-15 people the ended up not winning :( i might do another giveaway soon, if i decide to give away more items. I have tons of crates i dont need if you want :P

I'll take those crates, if no one else wants them...
Also, if anyone wants to trade their prizes, I'm trading mine, becasue I already haz a strange knife...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top