A Aeril Rookie Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 94 Jun 14, 2014 #1 I'm going on a camping trip for about a week, hope to have a great time playing with you guys when I get back!
I'm going on a camping trip for about a week, hope to have a great time playing with you guys when I get back!
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jun 14, 2014 #2 See ya, have a great time...
R ReDNooB Rookie Joined Feb 12, 2011 Messages 61 Jun 14, 2014 #3 Have a safe trip. Don't get eaten by bears
B BuffHamster EGO Zealot Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 1,421 Jun 14, 2014 #4 Have fun! Get eaten by bears.
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Jun 14, 2014 #6 Open spot on the comp team, any takers? jk have fun Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 Jun 15, 2014 #9 Have fun! Hope you don't get too many mosquito bites because those, those are a pain in the everywhere...
Have fun! Hope you don't get too many mosquito bites because those, those are a pain in the everywhere...
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Jun 15, 2014 #10 Have fun and be safe. See you when you get back. =)
S Slam Fanderbergler Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 971 Jun 15, 2014 #11 bring some bug spray dude, with extra DEET
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Jun 16, 2014 #12 Been "camping" since may 27th. Too fuuun. Hope you have fun.
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Jun 17, 2014 #13 dotPHUNK said: Been "camping" since may 27th. Too fuuun. Hope you have fun. Click to expand... no electronics on camping trips pls dot
dotPHUNK said: Been "camping" since may 27th. Too fuuun. Hope you have fun. Click to expand... no electronics on camping trips pls dot
A Aeril Rookie Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 94 Jun 22, 2014 #14 It's nice to be back with the comforts of home :3 But I got tons of mosquito bites.
B BuffHamster EGO Zealot Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 1,421 Jun 22, 2014 #15 Gunner234 said: It's nice to be back with the comforts of home :3 But I got tons of mosquito bites. Click to expand... Congrats man!
Gunner234 said: It's nice to be back with the comforts of home :3 But I got tons of mosquito bites. Click to expand... Congrats man!