C Caelestis Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 2,320 Jun 15, 2014 #1 As promised, this is the poll to find out what you want Payload to become.
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Jun 15, 2014 #2 badwater, one of only two good payload maps
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jun 15, 2014 #3 I love all three of these maps a lot. I'd be content with a 24/7 server for any of these maps. I choose Upward, though. Upward is just... amazing-er. Thanks for these choices, I can't wait for the change c:
I love all three of these maps a lot. I'd be content with a 24/7 server for any of these maps. I choose Upward, though. Upward is just... amazing-er. Thanks for these choices, I can't wait for the change c:
Versed Forum Fiend Joined Dec 12, 2013 Messages 651 Jun 15, 2014 #4 I think Goldrush makes the most sense but I guess we'll see. Goldrush rotates so it's like different maps. The other two don't, it's literally the same map over and over again.
I think Goldrush makes the most sense but I guess we'll see. Goldrush rotates so it's like different maps. The other two don't, it's literally the same map over and over again.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jun 15, 2014 #5 Badwater, but what do I know about PL maps? I can tolerate it the most of the 3.
I Illusion[INACTIVE] Poster Joined Feb 2, 2014 Messages 133 Jun 15, 2014 #6 I don't care what the verdict is. I know that you guys are actually gonna make it wubwubwub, hasslehof and rainbow rotation.
I don't care what the verdict is. I know that you guys are actually gonna make it wubwubwub, hasslehof and rainbow rotation.
Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Jun 15, 2014 #8 Argh...I really don't like Payload. I was hoping for something else, like CTF rotation, 24/7 Turbine or 24/7 Well. If I have to choose one, Upward.
Argh...I really don't like Payload. I was hoping for something else, like CTF rotation, 24/7 Turbine or 24/7 Well. If I have to choose one, Upward.
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jun 15, 2014 #9 Badwater. Upward is awesome too, but Badwater is better. Goldrush is meh.
I infernocookie Poster Joined Jul 9, 2013 Messages 240 Jun 16, 2014 #10 I would play on upward or badwater. But I feel BW is the stronger map of the two, and would keep my interest longer.
I would play on upward or badwater. But I feel BW is the stronger map of the two, and would keep my interest longer.
D darksoul115 Poster Joined Nov 5, 2013 Messages 197 Jun 16, 2014 #11 D: N-Nyaaaaaa~...................b-but i want turbine >_<
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 16, 2014 #12 Upward. I can be freeeeeeeeeeee
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Jun 16, 2014 #13 Badwater. It's like Dustbowl, except it's Payload. And Dustbowl is the third best map.
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jun 16, 2014 #14 Puliping said: Badwater. It's like Dustbowl, except it's Payload. And Dustbowl is the third best map. Click to expand... Upward is like Hightower, Harvest, and the sandiness of Egypt mixed together all in one beautiful, gargantuan map.
Puliping said: Badwater. It's like Dustbowl, except it's Payload. And Dustbowl is the third best map. Click to expand... Upward is like Hightower, Harvest, and the sandiness of Egypt mixed together all in one beautiful, gargantuan map.
O Orange [INACTIVE] Active Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 344 Jun 17, 2014 #15 I think a Badwater/Upward only rotation might be best. Seems support is pretty evenly split between the two.
I think a Badwater/Upward only rotation might be best. Seems support is pretty evenly split between the two.
W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Jun 17, 2014 #16 upward is so much fun, im hapoy as long as it isnt glodrush
D Danzyyg Active Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 383 Jun 19, 2014 #17 I choose gold Rush. It's 3 maps in one. I find it depressing that we no longer have rotation servers...
I choose gold Rush. It's 3 maps in one. I find it depressing that we no longer have rotation servers...
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Jun 20, 2014 #20 DanZug said: I choose gold Rush. It's 3 maps in one. I find it depressing that we no longer have rotation servers... Click to expand... My thoughts exactly.
DanZug said: I choose gold Rush. It's 3 maps in one. I find it depressing that we no longer have rotation servers... Click to expand... My thoughts exactly.