The Payload Change

To what should we convert our Payload server?


  • Total voters
    65
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
As promised, this is the poll to find out what you want Payload to become.
 
I love all three of these maps a lot.
I'd be content with a 24/7 server for any of these maps.

I choose Upward, though. Upward is just... amazing-er.
Thanks for these choices, I can't wait for the change c:
 
I think Goldrush makes the most sense but I guess we'll see. Goldrush rotates so it's like different maps. The other two don't, it's literally the same map over and over again.
 
Badwater, but what do I know about PL maps?
I can tolerate it the most of the 3.
 
I don't care what the verdict is. I know that you guys are actually gonna make it wubwubwub, hasslehof and rainbow rotation.
 
Argh...I really don't like Payload. I was hoping for something else, like CTF rotation, 24/7 Turbine or 24/7 Well.

If I have to choose one, Upward.
 
I would play on upward or badwater. But I feel BW is the stronger map of the two, and would keep my interest longer.
 
Badwater.
It's like Dustbowl, except it's Payload.
And Dustbowl is the third best map.
 
I choose gold Rush. It's 3 maps in one. I find it depressing that we no longer have rotation servers...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top