suspense.html

All - Ill be hosting an event at 6:30 CST / 7:30 EST, details to follow. Bread will be involved and discussed... Bring bread
 
Well, obviously, you can't just throw white bread at it. You have to throw all the different breads at the screen. I'm sure that will work.

5aef3412f55c16fcc00079a14be0eb30.500x281x18.gif
 
i liked the video, other than that my reaction is :

cat+flip+table.gif


I wanted new maps, or perhaps even a bread hat
 
ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT THOROUGH?! This isn't JUST the update; there's no way they'd have a fifteen minute video just for silly taunts. If you look on the top right (Or the bottom left, if you're so inclined), it says "Day 1". THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION ONCE MORE.

Also, since there's taunt related achievements, I can imagine the first people with the new taunts just handing achievements out like candy.
 
ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT THOROUGH?! This isn't JUST the update; there's no way they'd have a fifteen minute video just for silly taunts. If you look on the top right (Or the bottom left, if you're so inclined), it says "Day 1". THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION ONCE MORE.

Also, since there's taunt related achievements, I can imagine the first people with the new taunts just handing achievements out like candy.

What he said.
 
ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT THOROUGH?! This isn't JUST the update; there's no way they'd have a fifteen minute video just for silly taunts. If you look on the top right (Or the bottom left, if you're so inclined), it says "Day 1". THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION ONCE MORE.

Also, since there's taunt related achievements, I can imagine the first people with the new taunts just handing achievements out like candy.

^^

Looking forward to Day 2.
 
ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT THOROUGH?! This isn't JUST the update; there's no way they'd have a fifteen minute video just for silly taunts. If you look on the top right (Or the bottom left, if you're so inclined), it says "Day 1". THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION ONCE MORE.

Also, since there's taunt related achievements, I can imagine the first people with the new taunts just handing achievements out like candy.

Why this man was promoted to O.
 
You guys realize they're going to ease that stuff in, right? I guess they just wanted to satisfy the entertainment quota first.

Oh wait, Tokiw just said that.

Sent from my anything using whatever
 
i liked the video, other than that my reaction is :

cat+flip+table.gif


I wanted new maps, or perhaps even a bread hat
Patience, it's only the first d-

ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT THOROUGH?! This isn't JUST the update; there's no way they'd have a fifteen minute video just for silly taunts. If you look on the top right (Or the bottom left, if you're so inclined), it says "Day 1". THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION ONCE MORE.

Also, since there's taunt related achievements, I can imagine the first people with the new taunts just handing achievements out like candy.
What Tokiw said. The first day.

Although to be honest, I rather have more videos than new maps/items. I love them so much. :D
 
The soldier and spy's "Dear God!" back and forth is just classic. My son and I were rolling.
 
If this isn't the stupid End of the Line update promised a year and a half ago finally making an appearance, I guarantee innocent death will occur by my angry, disappointed hands.
BTW, has innocent death occurred by your hands yet, Raw?

Sent from my anything using whatever
 

Latest posts

Back
Top